ELITE W 24
Couldn't load pickup availability
The Bullpadel Elite W 24 padel racket is designed for intermediate to advanced padel players who are looking for both power and control. This teardrop-shaped padel racket has a balanced middle balance and is used by professional padel player Gemma Triay.
The racket head is woven with the latest type of Fibrix, a mix of carbon and X-glass fiber, resulting in the ideal balance between power and control. The core has two densities. The outer layer is more compact and offers higher power output, while the inner layer is less compact for more control.
Choose the Bullpadel Padel Racket Elite W 24 and play with the same racket as professional padel player Gemma Triay.
- Weight: 350 - 360 gr
- Shape: drop
- Sweet spot: middle
- Core: MultiEva rubber with 2 different densities
- Strike surface: Fibrix hybrid (mix of carbon and X-glass fiber)
- Target group: intermediate to advanced players
- Type: balance between control and power
- Vibradrive: Anti-vibration system
- Bullpadel Collection 2024
- Available as a test racket